Sentiance is on the hunt for Chief Delivery Officer, who’ll bring an energetic approach and delivery mindset to work. Are you convinced that you fit the profile and that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills, then don’t hesitate and reach out to us!
As part of the management team you support and coordinate the prioritization of the company’s development roadmap. You manage a small team of project managers and project leads to coordinate & deliver all the company’s development and client delivery projects. All projects start with a written Project Functional Requirements Document (PRD), owned and delivered by the respective leads: Client Requirements by the Sales team, Product Feature Requirements by the Product team and Platform Requirements by the Technology team. Your role is to align and translate the PRDs into prioritized Technical Requirements Document (TRD), stipulating scope, timing (milestones + deadline) and project-specific activities and deliverables. You are responsible for the distribution of the TRDs and execution of the projects by multi-disciplinary development teams.
In order to do so successfully, you:
- Align and manage the company’s development roadmap across client requirements, product development opportunities and platform capabilities.
- Introduce a common approach and process to project management and delivery
- Translate requirements (PRD) into detailed project deliverables (TRD) with support of the Functional Development Heads
- Assemble the right team and team lead for each specific project;
- Make sure all deliverables are done according to the TRD;
- Inform the management members of any issues or challenges that could impact the quality, scope or budget;
- Help the team lead manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the projects, according to the goals and objectives;
- Communicate changing deadlines and scope to the teams, as well as any other information having an impact on their work;
- Facilitate the communication within the teams, where and if needed;
- Make sure that all project documents are complete, current and stored properly;
- Report the progress and escalate risks to management
- Follow-up delivery milestones and progress with the team leads, weekly;
- Take corrective actions where necessary to meet expectations (timing & quality)
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Technical Master Degree
- Interest in AI, machine learning, IOT
- At least 5 years of experience in dealing with multiple projects and/or multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation
- Strong planning skills, including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
- Proven skills in aligning business and commercial requirements with technology capabilities and solutions
- Determination and focus to drive projects through to implementation
- Strong people skills and natural leadership authority
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach