Responsible for the planning, management, coordination of our client projects & roadmap monitoring. Direct report of the CTO/COO
You ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly for delivery of the project. You oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. Typical responsibilities include:
- finding agreement on project objectives
- representing the organization’s interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organizing the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors where needed
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- liaison with the accounting, costing and billing
Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from initiation all the way to completion. You lead by example. Sentiance is a young company, so your interest should be working in a startup.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a high-paced startup team, will bring an energetic and creative approach to their work and masters the following skillset.
- You have significant experience (minimum 2-3 years) in the software development industry, as Project Manager or Assistant Project manager.
- You have strong technical interest in the software development cycle of mobile and/or IOT applications.
- You use a hands-on approach in dealing with complex projects and are keen on thinking outside the box to support your own creativity.
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and are commercially aware of the opportunities of new and emerging technologies and services.
- You are a team player and have the ability to motivate people by demonstrating management and leadership.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Dutch and French are a plus.