At Sentiance, we are looking to find a rockstar office manager to make our Antwerp office an awesome place to work. In your role you will be reporting to the VP Finance and will be responsible for the working environment of our growing team (~30 employees).
We want to become the #1 startup place to work for in Antwerp so we need an Office Manager whose mission it is to achieve this ambitious goal.
As our office manager you are responsible for achieving a welcoming office culture by creating an awesome, clean and efficient office experience. You will also work aside the management team to enable them to focus on their core responsibilities.
- Maintain clean and efficient office that maximizes team productivity
- Manage cafeteria, (healthy) snacks and office supplies
- Manage relationship with landlord
- Manage vendors, negotiation and bidding for office supplies, catering, furniture and related equipment.
- Manage visitor & telephone reception
- Assistant to the management team
- Organize team events
- Assistance for administration work
Desired skills and expertise:
- Strong service-orientation
- Excellent English communication skills, Dutch & French are a plus
- Detail-oriented / meticulous, and highly observant
- Strong organization skills
- Receptive to feedback
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and self-directed