We are looking for a Junior Embedded iOS Developer with one or a couple of years of working experience. You are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills and, as we believe in great teamwork, you are eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work.
You will be a part of the Data Engineering Team working on the iOS Software Development Kit (SDK), this is not just an application development position but a hard core low level embedded programming. You will also be supporting demo applications on the iOS platform.
Your contribution to the team will be as follows:
- Responsible for the implementation of the iOS build of the Sentiance SDK;
- Technical analysis, develop deep understanding of iOS low level APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …);
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs;
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features;
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing;
- Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases;
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You demonstrated progression and growth as an iOS Developer through past experiences developing iOS applications.
- You are experienced with, and have a deep understanding of, low level iOS service and operating system calls.
- You have a thorough working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Cocoa Touch, Swift, Core Services, and Core OS).
- You have a thorough understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- You have a basic understanding of signal processing.
- You have any other experience with mobile development (Android, HTML5/Angular/CSS/JS, Tizen).