The Internet of Things (IoT) sector is exponentially growing and creating new and exciting opportunities. New sensor technology, wearables and smartphones are transforming our daily lives. Sentiance is offering the IoT industry a sensor fusion and behavioral intelligence platform allowing organizations to build applications and solutions that will mark the future. Our mission is to power the IOT to become the IOU – Internet of You.
HQ based in Belgium, Antwerp, Sentiance is an innovation-powered, well-funded technology startup that specializes in sensor fusion platforms and machine & deep learning to understand human behavior and context. Our platform is aimed to make connected devices, services and applications context aware so they work on behalf of the user and conforming to the user’s needs and real-time context. Our mission is to become the standard platform for bringing context to connected devices.
Usage Based Insurance, Smart Homes, personalized mobile experiences, remote patient monitoring, targeted advertising, connected cars and smart mobility are some of the applications we’re working on today for globally recognized organizations.
Sentiance is looking for a Liaison Manager China. You will help drive both our strategy and tactical business development programs to position Sentiance in the Chinese market together with our Partner(s). You will also work as a part of the global business development team, helping to grow all platforms (Contextual Marketing, Smart Mobility, Contextual Health, IoT & Smart Living).
Are you interested to be part of the data revolution & personalization storm?
- Product development:
- prioritize current products for localization,
- develop new products with the Sentiance team and Partner team for Chinese market
- GTM strategy
- define entry strategy for Sentiance to Chinese market
- optimize for key local market and compete dynamics
- identify key prospects: target partners and customers
- Business development:
- develop new Chinese client relationships
- support local partner(s) with customer pitches and solution selling
- provide training and all-around support to our Chinese partner’s local Business Development team
- Marketing and PR:
- coordinate content marketing and influencer engagement in China,
- look for speaking engagements and presentation at industry conferences
Desired Skills and Expertise
- You want to be part of a start-up in a rapidly expanding, high-paced environment with international ambitions.
- You are a strategic and results-driven thinker with experience in multi segment B2B marketing and sales, business development and/or product management
- You are a savvy relationship builder within the high tech space at senior level, with both customers and partners
- You have an energetic presence, use a hands-on approach in dealing with complex projects and are keen on thinking outside the box to drive big results
- You are a strong team player, yet highly autonomous and self-driven professional
- You have a love for the “Internet of Things” Systems, wireless connectivity and/or sensor
technology and/or embedded systems and/or solution
- Excellent network plus detailed knowledge of Chinese market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies in at least one of the relevant business areas
- You have experience in defining and articulating the positioning and messaging for new and emerging technologies and services
- You are excellent in communicating to customers, analysts, partners.
- You have excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.
- You are willing to travel extensively between China and one of our offices (Antwerp (HQ), London, New York)