Sentiance is looking for an embedded iOS engineer to help us make the Sentiance SDK the best mobile sensing SDK out there. We are looking for a developer that can go beyond application development, and focus on hardcore low level embedded programming for iOS. Are you a champion of development? Do you love writing code? Read on!
You will be a part of the core Mobile Development Team working on the IOS Software Development Kit (SDK), this is not just an application development position but a hardcore low level embedded programming. You will also be supporting demo applications on the IOS platform.
Your contribution to the team will be as follows
- Responsible for the implementation of the iOS version of the Sentiance SDK
- Technical analysis, develop deep understanding of iOS low level APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …)
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing
- Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
You are our ideal candidate if
- You are comfortable in a small, high-paced start-up environment and bring an energetic and creative approach.
- You demonstrated progression and growth as an iOS Developer through past experiences developing iOS applications.
- You are experienced with, and have a deep understanding of, low level iOS service and operating system calls.
- You have a thorough working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Cocoa Touch, Swift, Core Services, and Core OS).
- You thoroughly understand MVC design patterns and architectures.
- You show differential knowledge of iOS 8 features from prior versions, and are able to translate these differences in backward compatible solutions through our SDK’s.
- Having a basic understanding of signal processing and a grasp on machine learning fundamentals is a plus.
Any other experience with mobile development is a plus (Android, HTML5/Angular/CSS/JS).
Start date: ASAP
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
You can address your resume and a strong motivation letter directly to our CTO firstname.lastname@example.org.